November 4, 2014

Rtgs Micro LED 30 Warm White Color String Lights Review

With the holidays coming up people are going to start prepping there home with lights, a tree, etc. It's always a light show around my neighborhood around this time. I even got to try out some lights from RTGS that is sure to brighten up your home this season. Rtgs micro LED 30 warm white color string lights are really cool. The string is 10 feet long and the lights themselves have a 20 yr lifespan so you can enjoy them for years to come. It has a 6 hour on function and after 18 hour turns off saving you battery life (3 AA batteries needed and are not included). Pick up your own lights at: http://www.rtgsproducts.com/store/c1/featured_products.html


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: