August 14, 2014

Book Review (Ebook): Knowing Vera


Hey book lovers. I would like to review books more often so keep an eye out for them. This month I'm reviewing a book I received from the author Rachelle Ayala, it's called "Knowing Vera". This romance suspense is about a woman named Vera who  had never fallen in love. While she starts developing feelings for her  close friend/ part time lover Zach things become complicated. Vera learns that Zach's mother is the woman her father supposedly murdered. Family secrets are threaten to destroy what Vera and Zach are starting rebuild with each other. What to know what happens next? Well you going to have to download the book yourself to find the answers.  Find it on Amazon (Kindle), Smashwords, Barnes & Noble ( Nook), and PDF. For more info visit: http://rachelleayala.me/books/booksknowing-vera/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Rachelle Ayala said...

Thanks so much for reviewing Knowing Vera. :) Have a Merry Christmas!