October 2, 2014

Wine Club from Uncorked Ventures Review

My husband's birthday was coming up and I was excited to receive wines from Uncorked Ventures. Uncorked Ventures has it's own wine clubs, wine gifts, gift baskets,etc. I received two bottles (one red, one white) of Pinot Noir from the Explorations Wine Club section. My husband tried the white one first and liked it but wasn't wowed by it. He tried the red one and fell in love. He said it's the best, it has a great smell and taste and he would love to buy a bottle of it. Something I really loved about the wine clubs from Uncorked Ventures is that they send you a letter with some background of the wines, I think that's really nice especially for new wine connoisseurs like myself. To join one of the wine clubs or just to pick up a gift for someone special, family, or just friends visit:  http://www.uncorkedventures.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: