October 2, 2014

Ice Pop Mold Maker Review

Summer's over but you can still hold on it a piece of it with Ice Pop Mold Maker by Bee Sili. When I received this Ice Pop Mold Maker my son immediately wanted an ice pop. I poured some juice in three of the molds and put the in the freezer. Once they were ready my son and husband tested the pops first. They loved it. I loved that it was easy for my son to push up the pop and my husband loved that it did'nt take long for the pops to freeze. So yes Summer is over but with Ice Pop Mold Maker it can be Summer every day. Pick up yours at:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LBGB1UU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: