September 3, 2013

BA STAR Lip Gloss Review

As a huge lip gloss fan I love trying new ones. I received this lip gloss called BA STAR in Super Sparkle. When I saw the amount of glitter that was in lip gloss tube, I thought would be too much. To my surprise the amount of glitter that you get when you use it on your lips is very subtle. The smell of this lip gloss is out of this world. It kind of smells like a fruity gum. One of my favorite things about this lip gloss is how long it lasted. I put it on at around 8am and it was still on my lips at 2pm. I love long lasting lip glosses and this is one of them. It also comes in another shade: Pearly Pink. The lip glosses come in a duo pack: Zebra Lip Gloss Duo (http://www.bastar.com/product_p/lg2p.htm). BA STAR has many great products. I'm including a 50% off discount code for all my readers to use: BBDUST. Happy shopping to you all and be sure to pick up something nice at http://www.bastar.com.




*Powered by BrandBacker. I received this product sample from BA STAR for review, all opinions are my own.
*Discount code expires on 9/30/13

No comments: