September 11, 2013

Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal Review

I love cold cereal, especially when I'm in a rush. Most cereals are full of sugar and are not that healthy. Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal is not like that. I had a chance to try this cereal and absolutely loved it. Yeah I might like it but what about children? Well I made a bowl for my 7 yr old son and he loved it so much he wanted another bowl of it. I trust the Quaker brand. They always have a way of making healthy taste surprisingly good. This cereal is packed with the good stuff. It's 96% of your daily whole grain needs. It's a great source of fiber and calcium. Here's the best part it's available in four flavors: Brown Sugar (the one I had), Cinnamon, Golden Maple, and Honey Nut. Pick up a box next time you're looking for a healthy cold cereal.




*I received this product sample from BuzzAgent. All opinions are my own. 

No comments: