September 16, 2013

WWE Night Of Champions Results

Tag Team Turmoil match: The Prime Time Players( Darren Young and Titus O'Neil) vs Tons of Funk(Brodus Clay and Tensai) vs The Usos( Jimmy and Jey) vs 3MB( Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre, or Jinder Mahal) vs The Real Americans( Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro with Zeb Colter).
My choice: The Usos  Personal pick: Usos Winner: The Prime Time Players

Intercontinental Championship: Curtis Axel(c) vs Kofi Kingston
My choice: Axel Winner: Axel

WWE Championship: Randy Orton(c) vs Daniel Bryan
My choice: Randy Orton Personal pick: Daniel Bryan Winner: Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio(c) vs RVD (with Rodriguez)
My choice: Alberto Del Rio Personal pick: ADR Winner: ADR

Elimination Handicap match: C.M. Punk vs Curtis Axel ( Paul Heyman if Axel loses)
My choice: Curtis Axel Personal Pick: Punk Winner: Punk
My choice: Punk: Personal pick: Punk Winner Heyman

Divas Championship: A.J. Lee vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Brie Bella
My choice: Natalya Personal pick: A.J. Winner: A.J.

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Shield( Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) vs The #1 Tag Team Championship Contenders
My choice: The Shield Winner: The Shield


No comments: