August 12, 2014

Age Defense Eye Cream Review

Time again for another beauty product review. This time I was able to try out Age Defense Eye Cream by Body Merry. Due to a poor sleeping pattern sometimes I get dark circles, so I was curious to see if this cream would work. While it didn't completely remove my dark circles it did lighten them to the point where you can only slightly see them. Age defense Eye Cream is a cream that is suppose to help the aging skin around eyes. While I don't have wrinkles yet I can say that although this cream feel very light you can also feel your skin tighten which I think is great. You can find more info and purchase Age Defense Eye Cream at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LU1V3JK/ref=shptrk_scth



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: