August 27, 2014

Cook'n Recipe Organizer 11 Download Review

Let's get cooking. I received an Cook'n Recipe Organizer awhile ago to try out. I really liked it and hope you will too. So you're probably asking why should you get this, well I'll give you 10 reasons.


1- You use Cook'n to organize all of your recipes
2- It has a visual menu planner
3- You can analyze the nutritional info for your recipes
4- It has a shopping list generator
5- Organize Pintrest recipes
6- Scan or take a picture of recipes
7- Print your recipes in full color
8- Share recipes on various social websites
9- Capture recipes from blogs with the snap it feature
10- The ability to sync with Cook'n cloud





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: