November 4, 2014

LeKair® Natural Curls Review

My son is Puerto Rican and Jamaican American and has really curly hair that becomes unruly if not properly maintained. I've tried many different hair products to keep his curls looking neat. Some worked some didn't. I'm always willing to try new products for his hair to keep it looking nice and neat. LeKair Natural Curls products are a good choice if you want nice neat looking curls. LeKair products contains Avocado oil which adds moisture, strength, and shine to curly hair. The Moisturizing and Detangling Conditioner prevents knots and tangles while softening and hydrating hair. The Moisturizing Shampoo softens and strengthen hair while protecting scalp from damage. The Curl Rejuvenating Spray brings dry limp curls back to life. Finally the Curl Defining Cream gives curls definition. Each product is $6.99  and well worth it. You can buy these products at: http://stephanretail.com/brand/lekair-natural-curls


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: