April 23, 2013

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream review


AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream 

So I tried the above product for a week and my goodness what a change to my skin. When i first tried it I wasn't sure it would really help with my skin. My skin is very dry, usually all the time. The first couple of days I noticed my skin feeling softer but I was still skeptical. By the end of the week I would wake up and look at my face and notice some shine to it. My skin is much softer in the morning and I've been using less lotion throughout the day. I'm going to keep using it, it absolutely works. Slowly at first but you'll notice small changes as you continue the nightly routine. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. 

No comments: