July 6, 2013

Pictsweet Deluxe Sides Tuscan Vegetable Medley Review

Today I did a small shopping at my local supermarket with my son and husband. While shopping in the frozen section I came across this item I haven't seen before. It was the Pictsweet Deluxe Sides Tuscan Vegetable Medley. It looked so good I had to try it. It was delicious. It's basically steamed veggies in olive oil. I loved that the veggies stayed nice and crisp after i took it out the microwave. There was a hint of pepper but it was so light I barely noticed it. If you're watching what you eat then you'll love this. It's low its sodium and calories. Here's a bonus it's high in vitamin C. I loved it so much I also bought the Brussel Sprouts in Butter Sauce. Pictsweet has many great varieties to choose from, so try one out.


Pictsweet Deluxe Sides Tuscan Vegetable Medley



No comments: