June 29, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects (BB Cream) Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer Review

I received the Olay Fresh Effects (BB Cream) Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15, as apart of my Sunkissed VoxBox from Influenster. The shade I received was light to medium. That was the darkest shade in came in and that made me worry that it would be too light for my darker skin tone. I tried it and only needed to use a little bit. It went on very smooth. It felt almost powdery. It blended in amazily well, I have to say I was surprised. It made my face feel very soft. It has a very nice smell to it kind of like soap like Irish Springs.  Olay Fresh Effects (BB Cream) Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 is suppose to be a 24 hour hydration and splash of color. It really did make my skin feel moisturized.  This cream is great on all skin tones. It comes in two shades: fair/light and light/medium. It's a great product and the SPF 15 protection is an added bonus. I would definitely recommend this to any woman looking for a great BB cream for the summer.


This is the BB cream:





No comments: