June 10, 2013

NYC New York Color Applelicious Review

So a couple of weeks ago I received the NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm is Big Apple Red from my Influenster Spring fever VoxBox. This lip balm turned out to be a wonderful addition to my other ones. First the little apple on the atcal balm has Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Avocado Oil to help keep your lips moisturized throughout the day. The color is so light which makes for a nice daytime look. It's not sticky at all, goes on nice and smoothly. The smell is really great, it smells more like a strawberry candy than it does an apple one. I really love this lip balm and will be sure to try the other colors. I'm looking forward to trying the Chocolate Apple next when I go to the beauty supply store. I definitely would recommending buying this balm to anyone, especially teenagers and women who like a light color and moisturized lip. 

No comments: