June 21, 2013

FamJuice Raspberry Tea Review

I am a huge fan of iced teas. I absolutely love them. My love love for teas has made me want to try any new one that I find. I went to the grocery store a few days ago and came across FamJuice Raspberry Tea. I'm not too picky when it comes to tea, with two exceptions, it can't be too watery and it can't be too sweet. So I bought the tea and if I liked it I would most likely buy it again. I have to say I was very disappointed. The tea tasted like sugar water. I put it in the refrigerator to make it cold and see if that would help. It didn't. it still had that horrible taste and it left a bad aftertaste too. To be fair it might have been the flavor that made it taste bad. So if I come across FamJuice again I'll try the regular Iced Tea this time.




*Image above is sole property of FamJuice



No comments: