August 1, 2013

Lysol® Power & Free™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Wipes Review

I received the Lysol Power & Free Multi Purpose Cleaner and Wipes from Bzzagent. I absolutely loved it. I really cleans deep down. There were no fumes like you would get if you were using bleach. I really loved the wipes the most. I want to stock up on them, that's how much I liked them. I love that you don't have to wipe a stain a million times before it's gone. Just 2 to 5 times with one wipe and the stain is basically gone. No residue just a clean finish. It has cut my bathroom cleaning time in half. No more spending an hour cleaning in there, 15- 20 minutes max and it's sparkling clean. I can't wait to try more products from Lysol. *excuse the date on the cam,still haven't fixed it yet.
Before( My son's scribble masterpiece):

After: I decided to use the wipes on the wall scribbles and This is the end result. *note- I only scrubbed part of the scribbles to show that it's the same spot. 





 


No comments: