August 28, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Bars Review


I recently received the Quaker Real Medley bar in Apple Nut Harvest. These bars are a great morning or afternoon snack for moms and can be a great snack for your child too. The Apple Nut Harvest bar has chunks of apples, cranberries, walnuts, and cinnamon to top it off. This combination of fruits and nuts makes for a tasty multigrain bar. It breaks apart easy. It's not sticky, which is a big plus for me. You get five bars in each box. It contains 8g of  whole grains in every bar. It comes in two other flavors: Cherry Pistachio and Peach Almond. My son and husband loved the bars. I told one of my best friends about it and let her try one and now she wants a whole box for herself. If your child has a sweet tooth, this is definitely a healthier alternative to candy. So if you're looking for a healthy treat this one is for you and your family.



*I'm a BuzzAgent and received this sample from BuzzAgent.

No comments: