October 23, 2013

BA STAR Holiday Red Lip Pencil Review

I love lip glosses, lipsticks, etc. I was able to try the BA Star Holiday Red Lip Pencil recently. I usually don't wear red on my lips, maybe a very light red but never bright red. I actually liked how BA Star Holiday Red Lip Pencil looked on me. This lip pencil is a nice red,so I was already happy about that. When you hear lip pencil you think it's just for lining the lip. Not true with this lip pencil. You can actually use it for complete lip coverage. It has a matte finish so if you want to add some shine apply BA Star lip gloss to it. It will stay on throughout the day, even after eating and drinking. I would recommend this lip pencil if you're going to a party this holiday season and need something to make your lips stand out. You can purchase the BA STAR Lip Pencil in Holiday Red and in other colors at http://bastar.com for only $8.75. Save by using the code BBLIPS for 50% off your entire purchase! *Note: Discount is off the full retail price ONLY. Cannot be combined with any other offers.






*This is a Brandbacker sponsored post. All opinions are my own.

No comments: